• 97% of the worm-drive and T-Bolt clamps used in the U.S. markets are made with stainless steel components.
• Manufacturers, maintenance managers, and contractors use 100% stainless steel clamps to provide high quality/long life/high reliability.
• Stainless steel clamps provide significant advantages in strength, ultimate torque, and corrosion resistance.
• Stainless steel bands with a tensile strength of 105.5 kg/mm2 (150,000 psi) are 40% to 50% stronger than carbon steel bands.
• Stainless steel components make clamps that take up to 40% more torque than comparable carbon steel clamps.
• Stainless steel clamps provide lifetime corrosion resistance.
• Breeze manufacturers the broadest line of stainless steel clamps in the world. Standard clamp products are readily available in the following grades of stainless steel: 201, 301, 302, 304, 305 and 316.
• Breeze provides customers with high reliability stainless steel clamps to cover all your customers’ full range of applications.
At PartsSystems we offer a full line of Breeze stainless steel clamps in many different grades. View our entire line of Breeze stainless steel hose clamps.