This is a maintenance “clamp system” in a box including banding and/or fasteners. By simply cutting off a piece of banding from a continuous roll, you can make any size 100% stainless steel worm-drive clamp from 3″ diameter on up.
- 100′ of 1/2” Wide Stainless Steel Banding
- 25, 9/16” Wide Stainless Steel Adj. Fasteners & Housing Assemblies
- 10 Band Splices
- 5/16” (8mm) 305 Stainless Steel Slotted Hex Screw
- Use for temporary or permanent repairs for securing, mounting, strapping, clamping and positioning.
- Hang, strap, or secure anything to poles, beams, pipes, etc.
- Hold or clamp units together during welding or assembly.
- Use for all conventional clamping jobs.
There are no reviews yet.