Save time and bother – this is the only fuel warmer you install and forget. Run coast to coast, border to border with fuel warming confidence because you are thermostatically protected. Fuel is warmed to the optimum operating temperature in cold weather with the proven Arctic Fox fuel warmer in-tank design.
- No pre-assembly required.
- Bypasses coolant when fuel temperature reaches optimum operating temperature.
- Bypass feature allows this fuel warmer to by plumbed in series with any other components (preheaters, air compressors, cab heater lines) without affecting coolant flow.
- Simplifies plumbing and reduces fittings.
- Integral design fits all fuel tanks.
- Fully mechanical. No electrical components to cause maintenance problems.
- Maintains temperature levels which are recommended by engine manufacturers for electronic fuel systems.
- Works great with engine preheaters to maintain the coolant loop.
- Helps keep the in-tank fuel within the recommended temperature limits for maximum horsepower as suggested by engine manufacturers.
- Easily installed. Simply install in the same cover plate as your Arctic Fox Fuel/Fluid Warmer.
- Ideal for hydraulic reservoirs that eventually build their own heat.